You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Custom Shortcuts, number row & numeric pad

Hello,
I'm new on this community and really happy to switch from Adobe for theses apps.
Right now i'm trying to take back some shortcuts from an app to another to facilitate my workflow.
I'm working with a mac mini m2 pro, a french magic keyboard with a number pad.

When I try to add a new short cut with number pad like cmd+& and cmd+1 i have the both validated by the program.
At the end cmd+& or cmd+1 will be the same with 100% zoom.
It's annoying cause we are litterally losing some keys.

Also, when first entering the new shortkey cmd+1 no warning on it but then when i re-open the window i will have a warning only on one shortcuts.
Also it will be easier to see the warning on the same "command" and if we click on the text indication to bring us on the shortcut.

Thx in advance to read me, and thanks again for the great jobs and giving us the possibility to work with something else !

Capture d’écran 2024-02-05 à 17.19.51.png

Capture d’écran 2024-02-05 à 17.20.06.png

I don't understand it's validate. If i propose cmd+& it create the message that it's already use by cmd+1.
1 and & are on the same touch on the number top line of the keyboard.
I think from what I read that we would like to make a difference between the line top number keyboard and the number pad.