You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Feature Request: Toggle Show Touches option in Document Menu

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well. 2.2 is awesome. Thank you so much! 

While I was recording a session on my iPad a while back, I thought about the show touches function and how it can be very useful as a teaching tool within the app. In the comments of YouTube videos people often request that I turn it on in the future so they can see what I am doing, what buttons have been pressed, or what gestures have been used. The problem with it is that you can’t easily turn it on or off. It’s a very useful feature that I love but it would be nice if it were made more accessible. Any chance you might place a toggle for it in the document menu at some point? I bet a lot of YouTubers and tutorial makers out there would appreciate it, and it might serve to help the Affinity user community in general.

Thank you for your time,

Robert

IMG_0710.jpeg

2020 M1 Mac Mini, 16GB, Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1
iPad Pro 12.9, Gen 4, iPad OS 16.3.1