You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey, recently I transferred to a new workflow that includes using a different Display Transform (AgX) for my images. Since AgX is compatible with OpenColorIO, I tried setting a destination for an .ocio profile (in the Colour preferences settings) both in Photo and Designer, then restarted the programs to apply the new settings, but **nothing seemed to change**. 
Later, I tried to do the same with Filmic's ocio, ACES' ocio, different ocio configs (v1.0 & v2.0)... No luck, still no change, all ocio setting are still greyed out.

To be more specific, both the OCIO Adjustment layer and the 32-bit Preview windows have all the associated settings greyed out (shown in screenshots), as if there was no ocio config set. 

I looked around forums looking for a solution, but after hours of research, I have not found a solution, nor haven't encountered someone else having this specific issue.
(This is the exact config I am trying to import: https://github.com/sobotka/AgX-S2O3)

Any ideas where could be the problem? Thank you!

1.png

2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Update: looks like I finally found a solution. Funnily enough, it had nothing to do with Affinity or the OCIO configs, but rather Windows itself. 

As it is sometimes the case, Windows likes to corrupt data within whole User accounts, resulting in the system misbehaving during certain tasks. This can be often verified by trying to replicate given actions with a different User account on the same machine, which is what I tried, and the all OCIO configs suddenly worked each time. 

After fully transferring over to a new User account, everything seems to be working now 👍