You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Previous/Next brush shortcut

I agree that this would be incredibly helpful.

I had forgotten how much I used this in Photo$hop. (I'm actually struggling now to remember the default shortcut for it ... < and > I think? Aren't there also shortcuts to jump to the first or last brush?) And, yes, it does seem like it would be simple to add.

Often I think (and comment) that the team may not have the depth of experience, i.e., years, of commercial work in design and production, and might not realize just how important these seemingly small details are to getting work done. At the end of the day, that's what this—or any—tool is for. The better it enables its users to get work done quickly and with as little friction as possible, the more successful it will be, hence the success of Goliath even with their confiscatory software rental model.

But ... Serif is listening, I believe. Yes, there are many longstanding requests that, honestly, should have been resolved by now. However, the recent pace of improvement, additions and changes (to me, at least) is encouraging. Let's hope they keep moving quickly to identify, prioritize and resolve many more of these workflow issues.