You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Background layer of clipart is suddenly visible in print

Hello! 
I made a simple clipart in Designer of a patch of leather for school. It really looks nice. As a background I added a background layer to the clipart. Everything was fine so far. Then I copied the clipart to my worksheet in Publisher and it printed nicely. 

I modified the worksheet to re-use it yesterday and suddenly it is printing not just the clipart but outside of the cliparts border the whole background layer is visible which is a square picture of real leather. I can't find the reason why this is happening. 
In publisher and in designer the background is just within the borders of the clipart. 

But if I print it, the printer prints the whole background pic above the clipart. 

It would help us to understand the problem, and give a solution, if we could open the document(s) ourselves.

If you can’t (or don’t want to) share the document(s) in public then can you give us a full-screen screenshot showing each document where we can see as much of the Layers Panel in each as possible, preferably with any 'problem layers' selected?

Also I don’t know what you mean by “copied the clipart”. How are you doing this and why are you doing it?