You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Numbering Lists in Tables

This may seem like a small thing, but when using tables in most other software packages, if you start numbering a column with 1, 2, 3.. and then select these 3 numbers, you can then drag some sort of icon downwards to finish off what could be a long list of numbers, without having to manually enter each one. The software fills in the rest. Excel does this. PagePlus used to do this.
It worked for things like numbers, days of the week, months, repeating patterns of numbers or words etc

Does this exist in tables in Publisher? Ive looked for it in vain in version 1. Will it be in version 2?

Yes I looked into that but was finding issues with it - but I think your video has helped. However, the lists of days of week  etc or repeating lists are not there.

And admittedly, it is much easier to just type a few numbers and drag an icon to get this to work than this numbered list method, IMHO

But thanks for the extra knowledge, I will see if this fits the need :D