You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Few suggestions

• When I switch between Designer and Photo using built in Open in... feature the zoom level and window centering should match the one from native app. When I want to edit image I have in designer I have to navigate to it after switching to Photo.
  • Photo should have Zoom to selection as well
  • Select all objects based on selected: of this type, of this style, of this colour
  • New popular fonts on top of the list are handy in some situations but this caused a problem. If I know a font I am about to use I would previously type 1-3 first letters and just hit enter and now if I want to go to a letter on a list the top results make it hard. I suggest (if possible) not to take the popular results into account in navigating fonts with keystrokes.
  • Ability to change brush hardness with keyboard shortcuts the way I do it with brush size. Plus app should remember how hard it was set last time - it is always at 80% and I have to change it so many times.

Sorry if these were suggested already

Edited by cgartists

www.cgartists.eu

1)  Good idea. View matching is already a feature in some 3D apps, where many layouts run side by side. It is usually somthing that can be turned off should the user want.

2)  Yes. Seems sensible.  

5)  yes. Hardness, flow and transparency should all be keyboard accessible, or easily accessible through some other means. I could not use PS for matte painting until they made the softness accessible through the contextual menu.