You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

transferring license info from dead computer (RIP) to new used computer

My dad's old computer (Win 10) at his assisted living place had Affinity Photo V1 which I had a license for and registered.   But it died when the video card died (maybe because it was all in one desktop, the video card couldn't be replaced).   We got a new used computer for my dad, from our computer dealer (our neighbor),   I was going put Affinity Photo V2 on it, since Version 2 came out before I could bring the replacement computer to my dad's place.  But the new computer runs on Win 7 (our computer guy uses WIN 7 on his home computer, maybe he doesn't use graphic programs), so I can't used Version 2 of Affinity Photo on it.   So now I want to see if I can use the Version 1 license # and info from the dead computer on the new computer.   All my licenses were bought through the Serif website.