You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Disappointed of V2 - I like all three products, but expected s.th. big after this announcement

First of all I would like to say: I like the Affinity Suite products, I work with them professionally, I recommend them to my collegues. And of course, I immediately bought the V2 Suite - not least to support Serif - the price for their products is more than fair. However, I am disappointed with this version 2 - after the long time in which the competing products such as PS, AI and ID have developed much faster. I was expecting a bigger leap, maybe some AI features (like sky replacement (like in PS), tracing to vector, depth of field adjustment, ...) Or a DAM!!! After this long time and after this announcement I really had expected something big.