You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

App stutters before & after every action

Hello all,

sadly I encountered some problems using the software and would be glad if a solution could be found.

I bought the program some months ago and at some point it started to stutter after everything I do.
When I open the program, create a new document, draw 5 lines with the paint brush and then click on Filters in the menu bar (or any other button) the program will stutter for 5-10 sec.
For larger documents (10 layers ore more) it will stutter after and before every action I take. Attempting to save will produce longer stutters.
(e.g. Clicking on "Filters" in menu bar - stutter - selecting the filter - stutter - Adjusting the filter only a bit - stutter) 

I tried reopening and reinstalling. Nothing changes. The software is kept up to date (1.10.5).
This is something that I already encountered in the other serif apps as well but nowhere as strong as in photo.

I use a Macbook Pro 14" 2021 with the M1Pro and 16GB of RAM. My Mac is also up to date.

Thanks for your help