You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am mainly using Affinities products to make scientific figures and posters. This works great so far and to make life easier for I wanted to make a poster template which I can easily edit. 

While looking for the best ways to go about this I found this great blog post with features I would really like to have:
https://benediktehinger.de/blog/science/scientific-poster-templates/

Now for my question: Is there a way in affinity designer/ publisher to incorporate the two presented features? I.e.:
Create a (title) text field which extends itself including a (white) background

Create something like illustrator effects for boxes, so that resizing the box curved corners stay the same.

Thanks for any help

In case anyone is wondering, I figured out the second one. In affinity you can group multiple objects into one layer and then use right constraints on the child layers.

See below for the right constrains.

If you can't find the constrains panel: Menu bar -> View -> Studio -> Constrains

Screenshot 2022-03-31 083611.png