You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard shortcuts

I guess it’s not the first thread on the topic, but still…

It would be great if we could edit ALL available shortcuts including the ones for the tools. 

And more importantly:

1. Needed shortcut for changing Foreground / Background color. Have you guys tried to paint/edit layer mask without this shortcut on iPad or do Dodge&Burn on 50% grey? :) And I don’t even ask about that well-known D shortcut for black/white colors.

2. As we have this workflow with personas, especially Photo / Select Personas it would be great to implement shortcuts for changing them.

3. Already mentioned [ ] for the brush size, numbers for Opacity, Shift+Numbers for Flow

4. And for the tools it’d be great to scroll through the tool with one keyboard shortcut (I mean, S — clone brush, next press Healing brush etc)

5. Would be great if with Invert selection shortcut we could also invert Layer Mask (for ex. create Adjustment layer, press invert shortcut — have whole layer masked). And/or shortcuts for creating Layer Mask / Empty Layer Mask.

Affinity Photo is the only tool on the iPad that could truly replace PS on the computer, but surely to use it in pro workflow one definitely needs to use keyboard shortcuts and we all get used to certain things with them, so we are really wanting and waiting for these changes!