You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fonts/Icons way to small in 4k. Therefore I have to say goodbye until it's fixed

I've been using AF for years on my 1080p monitors and grumbled about the inability to change font and icon/tool size on a regular basis. I recently switched to 4k monitors and now AF has become unusable due to the tiny, tiny size of everything and the inability to fixt it (apart from some adjustments to the display in Windows settings).

So I picked up a copy of Paintshop Pro 2021 and behold!! You can change the font size and the icon size to very easily readable levels. Although Paintshop Pro does not rival AF in depth, it is a competent program and now that I can see what I'm doing I'm able to complete 95% of my edits more quickly. Unfortunately, as in AF, the rulers are so small they are unusable. I am using Aftershot Pro as my RAW editor...I've been using it since it was called Bibble many years ago.

Sadly, I’ll have to say goodbye to AF until the UI adjustability is updated...or my eyes get a hell of a lot better. 😥