You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

DxO Nik Collection Legacy Free

Hi I am currently using Affinity 1.9.3 and have installed the Nik Legacy version and it is running ok but have only tried out Color Efx Pro 4 and Silver Pro2 and no issues. I got over the Big Sur issue on my MacBook ok as well. 
The issue is that each time I load AP and start to use Nik Collection a nag screen pops up inviting me to update to version 1.13...  ( no mention of version 3 which I know has to be paid for and I have not installed trial or any paid version so as I had only installed Nik Legacy a couple of days ago I was a little surprised to be getting the invite to update my version accordingly.

I downloaded my version of Nik legally following the email invite through the main Nik site but I was wondering if this invite trips one up by installing the legacy to the version 3 and you end up losing the legacy free version and having to uninstall.

I just wondered if anyone else using AP 1.9.3 with Legacy version of Nik has received this nag invite screen which is easily cancelled and ignored or whether it is worth jumping in and filling my boot with a legacy update ??

Look forward to hearing from anyone as I tried doing a search on forum and there is not much info on Nik Legacy as mostly postings on the paid version

Nigel