You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have been creating my own bank of presets based on ones that came with Obscura 39. I give them a name which indicates the original preset from which they are derived, with my own additional relevant tag. Over time I have amassed a list of custom presets, but I'd like to re-order them for swiftness of application. For example, I have 3 custom preset variations based on the Mercury 50 preset, but they have been saved at different time intervals, which means there are several other custom presets saved between them in the list. Since I now have about 20 such custom presets, with the list ever-growing, I'd like to be able to order them, at least alphabetically, so I don't have to hunt around for them, or forget that I might have a specific one pertinent to a particular project.

Is there any way to do this? When I reach perhaps 30 or 40 presets, it will be sensible to create a new presets folder, each time I create a new custom preset, and move them all, one-by-one, in alphabetical order to the new folder. Workable, but tiresome...

Affinity Photo 1.10.6.1665 / Affinity Publisher 1.10.6 - Win 10 Home 64 bit 22H2, OS Build 19045.2251 - Asus ROG G20CB - i5-6400 2.7ghz - 8gb RAM - NVIDIA GX950- BenQ BL2783