You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iPad UI text size and colour

• 1 month later...

After a long decision phase, I finally bought Designer for iOS. I really want to make it my #1 vector/illustration app and Adobe Illustrator replacement. At least on the iPad. Since there is no demo/trial version, I had to purchase it blindly... and actually expected to find some usual and useful UI preferences. Unfortunately, there is no UI scale and color change at all!?!? I am really surprised, that no comment or review seem to talk about such an essential (missing) feature. Sorry, I have to say that, but with the current low-contrast dark theme, tiny icons and text, the app is unusable for me! Even on an 12.9 iPad screen it is eye-strain. Not to mention a 9.7 screen! 😭

Please, add custom UI size parameters in preferences!!! 🙏 

PS: Monochrome Icons would be a nice option too. I could even live with 3 different sizes (regular, larger, big), and 3 color variants (dark, middle, lite). If this would make it easier for the developers ;) 

• 2 years later...
On 2/20/2021 at 1:42 AM, dv8.info said:

I would like to be able to make the text size slightly larger as I find it hard to read on the iPad. Also I would prefer a light UI background

I agree. I much prefer the light background on the PC and was hoping it would be the same on the ipad version. Here's hoping!!