You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I haven't look at all the updates for Affinity Designer but I can tell you that the one missing ingredient is animation, as a graphics designer and digital marketer we can not all Adobe to hold on to it's main stream audience because of animated features within it's programs, even if you guys roll out just one feature to begin the process is enough. The only reason why I hold on to Photoshop even as an avid user for Affinity and a legacy owner since the first program dropped is because when I need to create animated banners I can do in Photoshop. I thank the Serif team for the 1.9 update but if you want to place a nail in the coffin when it comes to Adobe find a way to implement animation so the users can finally tap into motion graphics and create not only animated banners but logo animation. Do a poll and you will see that logo animation and animated banners is a very big deal in the graphic design community. 😎🔥🔥🔥

Don't mind the picture I had to do it I had a geek moment. #MCU😭😭😭

thanos-avengers-infinityAFFINITY.jpg