Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was used to Adobe CS6 Master Suite Extended and where to find info, however Affinity has different terms.names for some functions?  Here is what I need to find and learn to use in Affinity if you have this tool.

Puppet Warp  This command enables you to distort specific areas of an image via a mesh overlay and the placement of pins.

Can anyone please advise me where this would be covered in tutorials? 

Edited by Blues_age
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.