You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AFFINITY TYPE FACES - WAY TOO SMALL ALL PERSONAS

AFFINITY PUBLISHER/AFFINITYDESIGNER/AFFINTY PHOTO  -  TYPE FORMATTING IN ALL PERSONAS WAY TOO SMALL - CANNOT READ ANY OF THE PANELS. 

Problem 1: How to enlarge captions in the Affinity Publisher Work Space panels.  I can't read any of the panels in studio list of functions including: character/paragraph,/stroke, etc. . . even when wearing my glasses.

Problem 2: I can enlarge specific work area that I'm working in with Affinity Publisher to set type, place art, etc, but not the over-all applicants page.  -  how do I enlarge the over all applications page. Trac-pad doesn't do anything when I spread my fingers to enlarge it - it only enlarges specific work page. No keyboard commands enlarge tSmaller work space - type in panels too small.png.pdfhe over all work page either.  I can't read anything in the app the way it is designed now - even with my glasses. Help. 

SMALLER WORK SPACE - TYPE IN AFFINITY PUBLISHER PANEL WAY TOO SMALLSmaller_work_space_-_type_in_panels_too_small.thumb.png.69af6d515e1d9df785c83efda4bbf2c7.png

LARGER WORK SPACE - TYPE IN AFFINITY PUBLISHER PANELS STILL WAY TOO SMALL

667696598_Largerworkspace-typeinpanelsstilltoosmall.thumb.png.54a1a69207daeba4592925db3f04b696.png