You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Create vector brushes with SVG files instead of PNG files?

Hello,

a question about creating vector brushes: Would it be possible to use an svg file instead of a png file to create vector brushes?

From my point of view it would be a much better option, because I would like to create real vector brushes that allow unlimited scaling without losing sharpness.

This is very important for me, because I often create graphics, which I often have to enlarge in the end; sometimes up to a factor of 10 of the original size. Unfortunately, with the current vector brushes I often reach the limits of quality.

Of course I could draw my graphics bigger, but I usually draw my originals on A5- and A4-blocks. Later on, however, I want to use them much larger for banners and posters and must not lose any of their sharpness and quality.