You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

All pixel layers suddenly moves

DahlLarsen

I am working on this project with many small pixel layers scattered across the document.

Sudddenly almost all of them disappeared. I found out they were moved to a point far away from everything else. See screenshot.
I know some of them were linked through symbols. But many were independent. 
When marking that area with the move tool it says 0 objects. See screenshot

Skærmbillede 2020-09-22 kl. 10.05.15.png

Skærmbillede 2020-09-22 kl. 10.11.45.png

I have uploaded the file.
But I can't recreate the error.
As you can see in the "cupcakeflag" artboard, they should all have a pixel layer as texture like the bottom one. They were all moved before and I have moved the bottom one back. They were also moved from the "konfetti" artboards.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure. I have uploadet it again. It was in the same file, but I changed the design. Now I have made the rabbit part again in the artboard "Servietring".

These new steps:

Copied the ellipse with rabbit and leaves from the "konfetti cirkel" artboard. From within the symbol, but without copying the symbol. Then created a rectangle to mask half the ellipse and rotated the ellipse.