You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

More Brush support

Hi,

Can we have some brush operations support for keybinding? I'm used to using different setting for different kind of work and constantly switching between different flow/hardness settings is tiring.

I can assume there have been posts like this before, but I'm with AP since v1.5 and there is still no such support, while I'm trying to switch to graphics tablet for this, I'm missing this more and more.

1. Add shortcut support for other stuff besides brush size.

2. Add some support more for brush sets, like binding setting sets to key combinations or such, so I could easily switch between such w/o navigating into brush studio.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

3. Partial brushes maybe? Like apply some settings, but not all (checkboxes for each setting if it should be applied, as to save, for example, brush size etc.)

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."