You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AJR image effect in Affinity Photo / Designer

Hey all! Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this I'm new here so I don't know exactly where to put everything, just an estimated guess on my part...

I was wondering if anyone knows how to replicate the kind of 'effects' AJR use in their Album cover art? I quite like the cartoonish look they have on the objects (In the linked image I more specifically mean the stuff the band members are sitting on and the instruments in the back)

Sorry if it seems like I've given very little to go off I'm terrible at explaining things so I've done my best without confusing you all :)

neotheater.jpg

Welcome to the forums.
Is there anything particularly specific about the image which you want to try and replicate?
My guess is that the original artist did many, many things over a very long time, with maybe a lot of different techniques/tools to get the image how it is and it might be very difficult – if not totally impractical – to explain all of it. (I certainly couldn’t as my artistic skills are way below what I think would be necessary for doing so.)