You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Showing off Speed advantages GPU-CPU Multicore-Storage compared to Adobe products

Dear,

I really wish Affinity did show off some serious speedtests compared to Adobe products.

Back in time Affinity Publisher 1.7 version wasn’t blazing fast when exporting to PDF (that’s one reason for holding me back, to Switch)

I really, really hope that Affinity’s 1.8 product updates bring some magic at this subject

Write now, more and more “Adobe-users" people hate the insane slow speed of inDesign and the total lack of serious development or fixing long-lasting bugs!

Another "big missing thing",  IDML-import has been covered in Affinity Publisher 1.8 (Thank God for that - even it’s pre-mature!!!)

People like me are sick and tired of Adobe’s ignorance, and bless the child for stir things really up (like Adobe did back in the day at QuarkXpress)

Affinity did some GPU-CPU optimising tidbits in june 2019, but there's no gossip or proudness anymore since that moment………

Keep up the good work!!!!

Affinity Live 2019 - YouTube 2019-06-20 Photo with Metal Speedimprovement.png