You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

controlling opacity strenght with Wacom pen in AP

I’m wondering the same thing. Flow seems to be closest, but it behaves differently from Opacity or what Adobe calls “Transfer.” It’s difficult to get very light brush strokes.

It would be very nice of Opacity could be set to Pen Pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahk! I was so stoked about Affinity Photo within minutes of trying it out, but now I've hit this wall too, while retouching.

I need to be able to control opacity with the pressure from my Wacom pen, otherwise, my retouching isn't quite right. -- Does anyone have any word on whether or not this will be coming soon? Is it worth submitting another feature request for this so that the developers know that more people are interested in this?

HI erose - My thread was more general, I started it before I realized they had additional controls for brush dynamics already, so the title doesn't specify the opacity control. I'd say it wouldn't hurt to add a new request with that as the title.