You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export PDF on Illustrator vector path issues

I’m having issues after an export to PDF when opened up by Adobe Illustrator. My single vector paths (all 2pt stroke) are being converted to vector shaped outlines in 3 of my 4 layers created in Affinity Designer. I keep trying to find inconsistencies in the paths themselves and my only lead has to do with the paths being open or closed. All of my closed vector paths correctly export as single paths in AI, however all with exception of a few open vector shapes made at the very beginning of my drawing on the document. Did I inadvertently change something that is causing this? Or is this a bug issue within the export to AI process. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Solved: I had inadvertently added a pressure adjustment with a new color. This color and stroke variance was repeated throughout the document and when brought into Illustrator was interpreted as a shape (with fill) and not a single line path. Stressful, but was addressed when I reset the pressure handles on each layer and exported again.