I'm totally new to Affinity and super excited to see what I downloaded! It really looks awesome. I tried to search for existing issues and can't find any, hope I'm not duplicating or missing something obvious. Please be kind while I learn...
Bug description and expected results:
When I attempt to open an SVG file created in Inkscape (without converting text to curves / paths) the images are all imported correctly, however all the text is missing. I attempted to look at the help file and it shows a table of formats that can be imported and svg is displayed so I'm expecting that the import should:
- Either be successful with all my images and text boxes correctly imported and displayed.
- Or an appropriate error message is displayed telling me there was issues with the import (if any) and hopefully how to fix it.
- Help available to explain if there are any constraints / prerequisites / workflow that I must follow for a successful import.
- Only images are imported. No text.
- No error message is displayed.
- Help gives no guidelines how to resolve the issue.
Attached are 3 files as supporting documents -
1. Expected result with a png version of the flyer as it should look like.
2. Actual result with a screendump of what I'm seeing.
3. The svg file I'm trying to upload.
I'm using a 64 bit Windows 10 machine.