You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Grid features on toolbar

I like the toolbar and customisation options for it, but as someone who is using and changing grids all the time I'd like to see some more grid/snapping related buttons that could be put on here - specifically a quick-access to the "grid & axis settings" dialogue. I'd also suggest adding separate buttons for toggling grid and snap display either - I know there are keyboard shortcuts for these, and I have no problem with those as they're the same as per Adobe apps so they're familiar to me, but it could be handy for new users or someone coming from a non-Adobe background. Maybe it's too much to ask, but as a grid/snapping fanatic I'd love the grid/axis settings in a dockable palette - that's something you can't get in most other apps. Just a suggestion! - cheers.

PS. I'd group the "nudge" distance values in there as well - a shortcut to settings or maybe two fields to enter the values

Windows 7 & 10 64-bit, Dual Xeon workstation(s) 64gb RAM, and single i7 laptop 32gb RAM