You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BURNED PICTURES - EASY EXPORT 32 bits RAW TO 16 or 8 bits !

Hello, your picture is burned, so you use 32 bit raw output format to recover details and use 32 bits preview to see and treat it, then if you attempt to change the color format of the document or export it to 16 or 8 bits the result is the same as if you had use 16 bits output, and not as you expected, what you can see on the screen ; so the simple way is to display the 32 bits preview at the size you want in the limits of your screen possibilities and make a selective capture by " cmd-maj-4 " then you have a png 8 bits that should be modify, re-export, shared on the net ; of course it's limited and the maximum size of the picture is the one of the screenshot, but it can save burned pictures from the trash, and do not require a specific soft to be opened, it can be used to make previews pictures too . I precise i did that because i use old 2007 macbook that is very limited and slow .

thank you for reading ...