You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

feature request (photo): rasterise (and crop slices) BEFORE resizing on export

not considering it could be intended i initially reported it as a bug (you will notice i’m new here): it looks like all layers of a document in photo are rescaled before rasterised in a second step and then exported to the harddrive.  this might be a good idea for vector artwork which is smaller than the later output BUT gives some really strange results in pixel based documents.  even if two pixel squares on different layers are in pixel-perfect position side by side the fraction of a pixel at the edges after resizing gives an (at least for me) unexpected result.  from my perspective as a user it is a not the best programmers decision to resize every single layer BEFORE rasterising them in a software which is intended for pixelbased input like photos.  it’s on top „expensive“.  two full-size layers take the double for computing.  masks and effects have to be resized too!  but even if you think it’s worth it for some good reason: please give the users the option to rasterise (and crop slices) BEFORE resizing on export.  add a small checkbox in the export options please – especially in export persona.  thanks.

• 3 weeks later...