You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Moving tabs/windows left or right via right click menu with hotkeys

Moving tabs/windows using a mouse cursor can become a bit, " too much" and can become a bit difficult to do since the space, in height, is quite small, therefore, it's quite inefficient.

Part 1: Moving tabs/windows left or right.

• If, this does get implemented, it would make my life a quadrillion times easier, as I'm a right handed person and I follow the Left to right system, so I organise my tabs from (current) -> (last).

Part 2: Moving tabs/windows to the very left or to the very right.

• This, however, is gonna save more time, and makes things more efficient for people like me who organises their tabs from (current) -> (last), its gonna make our lives easier ... I have no clues on what to expand upon this.

(I may change this post a little bit)

Edited by Hedreon
Add formating & consistency (v1), Add tags (v2), Simplify title (v3), Forgot to remove something (v4), Simplify title even more (v5)