I want matrix distribution.----我想要“矩阵分布”功能。

我想要一个“矩阵克隆/分布”,可以增加在对齐与分布的功能组里。

现在的对齐与分布,只能对单行或者单列进行设置,我希望同时对行和列一起设置。

大概是这样,当我选择一个“元素/组”,对他进行矩阵分布时候,可以同时设置横向排列的数量、间距;以及纵向数量、间距;旋转角度,甚至大小,等参数。

如果能做到全自动以最大数量布满画布就更棒了。

-----

这个功能将对小尺寸卡片类的排版减少很多重复的工作,节省很多时间。这个功能也可以很方便的制作无缝图案

----------------------------

I want a "matrix clone / distribution" that can be added to the alignment and distribution function group.

Now the alignment and distribution can only be set for a single row or a single column. I want to set both rows and columns at the same time.

In this way, when I select an "element / group" for matrix distribution, I can set the number and spacing of horizontal arrangement, as well as the number and spacing of vertical arrangement, rotation angle and even size.

It would be even better if we could fill the canvas with the maximum number automatically.

-----

This function will reduce a lot of repetitive work and save a lot of time for small size card typesetting. This function can also be very convenient to make seamless patterns

I come from China.  I am not good in English.  :4_joy:

My youtube:Jinyu