You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Auto backup files in project folder for easy recall

It will be nice to have auto backup files stored in project folder for easy access and recall. In main setting after time of auto backups set backups number with limit eg. max 30 (with predefined number 10) this file will contain whole project with settings, imported files, SVG, etc. It can have also option (in menu-shortcut) to force backup on any point before designer do any major changes. This forced backup will give designer option to create backup before any major changes and if this will not work for him/her (or by mistake close project window without saving) will have option to recall this backup and start from last forced (or auto) backup. This way are set backups eg. in Cubase (DAW) and it works well or GIT can be another example . I would like to also see current working window and embed to be highlighted with different color (frame, underline, bright icon etc.) 

Both ideas came out as I have by mistake closed window without saving because I was convinced that I'm closing other window (embed). I know I should be more careful but IMHO Idea of this style of backups will make sense. 

Apple Mac mini 2.3 GHz Quad-Core i7 | 16GB | Apple 27" | HP 24" | macOS 10.15.6