Jump to content
You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'afb-3629'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Frequently Asked Questions
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feedback & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • V2 Bugs found on macOS
    • V2 Bugs found on Windows
    • V2 Bugs found on iPad
    • Reports of Bugs in Affinity Version 1 applications
  • Beta Software Forums
    • 2.4 New Features and Improvements
    • Other New Bugs and Issues in the Betas
    • Beta Software Program Members Area
    • [ARCHIVE] Reports from earlier Affinity betas

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Location


Interests


Member Title

Found 1 result

  1. Hi, a terrible bug I concerning the resolution of photos when exported to pdf x3. I don't know if it‘s a bug in Photo or Publisher – but I found it in Publisher so I report it here. I use Publisher 1.8.2 – just upgraded this morning from 1.8.1. I also upgraded Photo and Designer. I had layouted a 68 page brochure and exported it for printing. When I checked in my preflight application (Callas pdfToolbox) I noticed that many photographs had a resolution much lower than the required 300 dpi. I checked everything – but in Publisher the Ressource Manager showed the placed resolution as absolutely sufficient. And I had used the export settings before; never had had problems. After a lot of trial and error I found that I had to export the photographs from Affinty Photo in tiff format and insert them into my Publisher document. This resolved the problem. But this problem did not happen with all the files in .afphoto format – but with many. I could not find the exact reason for it. But I wanted to inform you about the bug and the workaround. Additional problem: Some of the photographs had been sent to me in RGB format with the profile sRGB included. Even when I converted them to PSO coated 3 in Affinity Photo, saved them in .afphoto format and inserted them into my brochure (all photographs are linked) my preflight app showed them with totally low resolution (down to 96 dpi), in RGB format and with sRGB profile. I double checked my preflight app with last years pdf from last years brochure – everything fine there. So it must be a bug in the Affinity apps. As I said: There is no clear system behind the problems. Only the workaround as tiff files. I hope you can fix it! Thanks for your support Reinhard P.S.: I attach one of the photographs that caused the problems. Maybe it helps. Kindertheater1.afphoto
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.