Jump to content

thirteen strings

New Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I completed a document but wanted to create nice bookmarks for the PDF. This is when I discovered that the anchors were a complete mess and there were many many copies of objects that didn't exist and in some cases there would be 5 or 6 anchors pointing to the same object. I cleaned it all up and was trying to get it to stop throwing errors on export. Now I have an issue where some anchors are being nested under an incorrect anchor. I can click and drag them to the correct anchor but when I update the table of contents they go right back to the incorrect anchor. I have tried deleting
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.