Jump to content

Hasan Al-Ammori

New Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I understand, that supporting one more platform actually requires some effort. However, going from single platform support to multiple platform support is way harder, than supporting a third platform. So, if you already did 90% of the work, why not invest remaining 10% and become one of the strongest players on the market? :) Once you have Linux support - sign me in, I am the first one to buy your software
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.