I recently purchased Affinity Photo for use on an iPad mini 2019.
The app constantly crashes when editing uncompressed RAW files that have been transferred via an SD card/lightning adapter into the Photos app.
Steps to reproduce:
* import an uncompressed ARW RAW file from the Photos app on iPad
* Edit the file in Develop mode
* Adjust settings such as Exposure, Clarity or Shadows/Highlights
The app dies very frequently as the sliders are adjusted and disappears without any error message on screen. All changes are lost.
* iPad mini 2019 64GB wifi version
* IOS 12.2
* Affinity Photo 1.6.12
* Files are uncompressed ARW photos from a Sony A7iii.
Hope you can help me resolve this, as I was hoping to use the iPad as my primary editing tool for an upcoming trip. At the moment the app is completely unusable for RAW files with Affinity Photo
I can submit Photo*.ips crash dump files if that would help.