I use the latest Windows Store versions of Affinity Designer and Photo (windows 10). The problem only occurred with Affinity Photo.
I wanted to create mockup images. I did the following:
- Open Mockup Photo in Affinity Photo
- create and save a new document (to insert later logos,...)
- place this new file in the mockup file
- edit embedded file
- Copy logo from Affinity Designer and paste into embedded Affinity Photo file (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V)
- If I then want to transform the file/logo with the mouse, Affinity Photo terminates without a crash report or similar.
I couldn't test if this error still occurs. But 2 days ago it happened to me with a lot of different files. among others also with ready-made *.psd mockups, which I prepared for the use with Affinity photo.
I hope that was understandable