You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dropping an Asset on page in AP Instant crash v 1.7.3

geraldv

I have done a cleanup of my mac, Rebooted it and deleted some software I no longer want. I then tried again to open an older file as well as the file I am currently working on and seem to have solved the issue somehow. Maybe my mac just needed more space.

So what I thought I'd sorted was just a momentary fix, as it happened again. Also cannot seem to open any older files now as it just crashes on opening. Only seems to be able to open most recent file. So I am going to try a few more things.

• Staff

Hi @geraldv,

Can you attach some of the crash reports that happen when you open some of the problem files, and attach the problem files too if possible.

It might be worth holding down CTRL whilst running the app up to reset it, and seeing if that prevents any of the odd behavior

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com