Vively

Affinity extension not compatible with IMac Catalina

Please, what is going wrong that I can't use anymore the extension in Photos IMac Catalina?
After Catalina was installed Photos doesn't accept the edit made by Affinity extension. 
We need an update from Affinity to be in accordance with Catalina!!!

Hi Vively :)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble since updating to Catalina, this has been reported by multiple users and our devs are currently looking into this - it's also been reported for other apps, such as Luminar 3, and therefore we believe the issue lies with Apple also.

We're working to put this right and hope to have an update available shortly. 

Hi,
Same difficulty around here.
It happened after the upgrade to Catalina MacOs.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled AffinityPphoto and it didn't work

Hi WSS :)

This is still a known issue and is with our development team to be fixed. We're currently working on producing a beta version which should hopefully resolve this issue for all users - my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences caused in the meantime.