predick

Cannot find 'Absoute sizes' Checkbox for iPad.

Can I draw rounded rectangle on ipad and scale it with fixed corner radius?

I cannot find even corner radius input box like desktop version.

Please help me, thanks.

5555.png

Not sure what the Absolute Size does but iPad has a Corner tool. You can curve corners individually, or if selecting all nodes, adjust them collectively. No Absolute Size scale on iPad ui that I can find but you can specify radius of corner in context menu .

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

Hi predick :)

The Corner Tool for AD iPad only works in absolute sizes, unlike the desktop version that allows choice between percentage and absolute.
s DM1's screen recording shows above, you can use this tool to manually define absolute sizes for your corners!

13 hours ago, Dan C said:

absolute sizes, unlike the desktop version that allows choice between percentage and absolute.

Ahhh.... so that is what it means. Thanks Dan.:)

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?