You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Bible 1&2

MaritimeMike

Has anyone else purchased these two books from Frank Walters. and having so much difficulty in finding the actual pictures from either or both books, the files to follow along with? Have tried the addresses, on the tutorial pages...one takes me to WritePublish,, has some of the picfiles, but not all, and not any i've found from the Book Two..??? and these are purchased books. Email to his contact achieves nothing.. no indication that it exists by way of acknowledgement or receipt or failed mail deamon...etc..

Its in complete contrast to the Youtube videos 96 from Affinity Revolution from Ezra and his wife, with each youtube video having links to each particular pic/file to follow along with...

and Frank is indicating a 3rd Bible....what use if cant get all the follow along files from books 1 & 2.

Mike

20 hours ago, MaritimeMike said:

Has anyone else purchased these two books from Frank Walters. and having so much difficulty in finding the actual pictures from either or both books, the files to follow along with? Have tried the addresses, on the tutorial pages...one takes me to WritePublish,, has some of the picfiles, but not all, and not any i've found from the Book Two..??? and these are purchased books. Email to his contact achieves nothing.. no indication that it exists by way of acknowledgement or receipt or failed mail deamon...etc..

Its in complete contrast to the Youtube videos 96 from Affinity Revolution from Ezra and his wife, with each youtube video having links to each particular pic/file to follow along with...

and Frank is indicating a 3rd Bible....what use if cant get all the follow along files from books 1 & 2.

Mike

I have not used it, however based on the preview on Amazon it seems they use a portrait of Ezra as an example.  Seems odd as I'm not aware of a connection between Frank and Affinity Revolution.  

• 1 year later...

I have purchased two of Frank Walters' Affinity Photo guides, and paid a fair amount for them! As a graphic designer, I am very put off by their poor layout and horrible typography. As most readers of these books are probably communications designers, some attention to visual details would appreciated. It's downright painful to see page after page of incorrect apostrophes! Plus, one of the books contains online links to click on; pretty useless in a print document! 

• 1 year later...

What is/are the differences between The Affinity Photo Manual: A Step-by-Step New Users Workbook – July 3, 2022 and The Affinity Photo Guidebook 2022: A Step-by-Step New Users Manual – July 23, 2022?