Filter Forge

Filter Forge doesn't work under latest versions of Affinity Photo

Yes, I'm Jane from Filter Forge and I'm here to ask for help.  We want to make Filter Forge work under all the versions of AP (both Windows and Mac) but we need help from the Serif developers. Unfortunately, the guy who helped us previously ceased to answer my messages and I think he doesn't work in Serif anymore. 

Hey, people,  who want Filter Forge work correctly with the latest Affinity Photo, comment here and describe your problem.

Hey, Serif guys, let us work together and make people happy. 

Thanks,

call me Jane.

@Filter Forge & @Mark Ingram Thank you for being pro active on keeping filter forge working, much appreciated.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo & Publisher - Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - FeedbackInstagram & Flickr