You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Artistic tool (Algerian) keeps dissapearing

• Staff
52 minutes ago, tiborsanta1955 said:

It happens to all original fonts. As soon I'll do enlarging, it vanishes...

Please could you check the history panel after the text vanishes and tell me what it says?

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

The problem was very different. Still is. Though; a very complicated and a Great software I have ordered affinity designer on two occasions; one was at 

Still need help?

If you have read this guide and you still need some help installing content downloaded from Affinity, please contact us on affinitysupport@serif.com.

It simply doesn't load the older version; does not take any passwords or email addresses; in short; it behaves like a big s...; purchased and cannot properly download due to diligence of the IT person (corrupt file). So explain how can I get the older version without a constant reminder to get the new one? And with no bugs - this time?

• Staff
4 hours ago, tiborsanta1955 said:

The problem was very different. Still is. Though; a very complicated and a Great software I have ordered affinity designer on two occasions; one was at 

Still need help?

If you have read this guide and you still need some help installing content downloaded from Affinity, please contact us on affinitysupport@serif.com.

It simply doesn't load the older version; does not take any passwords or email addresses; in short; it behaves like a big s...; purchased and cannot properly download due to diligence of the IT person (corrupt file). So explain how can I get the older version without a constant reminder to get the new one? And with no bugs - this time?

There is no way to download the older version of the app and have it not prompt for updates I'm afraid. What issues are you having with the software?

C

• Staff

I'm sorry but I don't understand what issues you are having I'm afraid. Please can you provide some examples and if possible a screen recording showing the issue?

C

1 hour ago, tiborsanta1955 said:

(it keeps dissapering. As soon it is on screen.

See THIS POST above

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

• Staff
1 hour ago, tiborsanta1955 said:

(it keeps dissapering. As soon it is on screen.

Please could you take a look at Ron Ps post and see if this is the issue you are having?