ChrisSmere

Irkutsk / trams / transit diagram / work in progress

Hey :-)

This time kind of an open transit diagram design ;-)

Just throw in your ideas, suggestions, corrections (transliteration)! 

I'll try to incorporate them as much as possible.

My tiny side project of the trams in irkutsk 

I appreciate any feedback!

Have a nice day,
Chris

1288019391_image206396.thumb.jpg.a0a3b98832368b175750e6614840d6a1.jpg

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

After a feedback on Twitter and Instagram I have updated the map accordingly :-)

What do you think?

380332630_image206591.thumb.jpg.5897a5afeeb4e592e9f0098a194f4fec.jpg

PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1909)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

8 hours ago, haakoo said:

What exactly do you mean?

Hi,In the link I posted there's an old map of the metro system in new york,maybe you could,since you're such a fan of transit maps,recreate it with your style and/or add a little historical twist to it.:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1909)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

10 hours ago, haakoo said:

Hi,In the link I posted there's an old map of the metro system in new york,maybe you could,since you're such a fan of transit maps,recreate it with your style and/or add a little historical twist to it.:)

Ahhh, I see now. Will put it on my almost endless list of maps to do ;-) Have bigger map project coming up at the moment so I can't make any promises about a time frame. But I really appreciate this idea! Thanks!

20 hours ago, haakoo said:

The term ‘elevated subway’ sounds like an oxymoron! :o

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The term ‘elevated subway’ sounds like an oxymoron! :o

I think usually it's called elevated railway - although sometimes they have subway portions too... so it might be still right :-)