You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Please Please Documentation other than Mac Menu

Why oh why is there no documentation? Other than the Mac menu help. Is this due to laziness ? How can one read documentation off line? This is a real PITA! Come on guys let's have some doc's in PDF or something.

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012 456.77 GB Affinity Design and Photo.

I'm so glad your working on this. May I suggest that you consider the format used in the "InDesign Production Cookbook." I've never seen a better computer publication for presenting such a  great deal of information, in such a small space and so efficiently.

Keep up the outstanding work.

I'm so glad your working on this. May I suggest that you consider the format used in the "InDesign Production Cookbook." I've never seen a better computer publication for presenting such a  great deal of information, in such a small space and so efficiently.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Well...I've not seen that book. But I have seen the excellent resource guides produced by the Serif team. This has been mentioned elsewhere in the forum.

So to sum it up; come on guys, change tack and give us something to thumb through. As having the help topics beside the screen on the desk, is much more productive and enjoyable than screen sharing Affinity and the help files. ;)

(Affinity and the help files, weren't they at Glastonbury this year?)

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

+1 for printed, or printable, documentation.  A Help section is great for answering questions of the moment; for serious studying, one needs something that can be used alongside the app.  Or carried with one for those times like train rides, waiting rooms, etc.