You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My Affinity Photo User Guide, 2nd ed.

EdK

I’m continuing on with my downloadable user guide project. Here’s the 2nd edition. It adds a Part 3 to the 1st ed, Example Editing Projects, which currently contains five projects. More projects will be added periodically – about 4 a month. I’ve also added an index, but it’s still early days while I work that out.

The first four projects were posted individually here on my site. I’ve included the fifth one in today’s post (as well as in the 2nd edition).

The 4th & 5th (and all future) projects have a downloadable copy of the starting image for the project. You can download it and follow along with the editing steps. Also, links to all of Serif’s official documentation are available throughout the guide if you need help. Enjoy.

31 minutes ago, BobMoyer said:

I am at work right now and quickly browsed through your 2nd edition.  It looks great and am looking forward to reading through it on my own time. Thank you. (BTW, it looks as though page 41 was repeated).

Thanks. Repeated page has been removed.