You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Failed to load document

Wacuta

Hi,

When I open my project, I have this message:

screen.png.34b1b1e9e4671e2c6938a256b6bfa9d7.png

This may not be related but before the update, I did not have this issue.

Sometime I still can open my project but I don't know why ! I have the reflex to save some layouts in a new afdesigner file using copy/past, but when I save this new file, the software crashes and the file is created with a weight of 0KB (like to this issue 97030-failed-to-save-file)

I have re-installed Designer but the problem is still there.

I can't attach a file because sensitive information

Can you help ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

I managed to recover most of the work, but unfortunately, the images are only a low-res preview. I will log this with our developers to see if they can spot how it became corrupt. I've sent you an email with a dropbox link containing the fixed file. 

• Staff

I cannot tell what went wrong. I logged it with our developers to see if they can see more than I can. It should not be the images causing the file to become corrupt though. Have you restored that file? Have you tried a system restore? Anything that could have altered that file externally?