Bobbie

Scaling/transforming doesn't work on group containing text.

Hey guys,

I was recently designing a brochure in Publisher and I was simply trying to scale a group but for whatever reason it was not working how I thought it should work.

Example - I had 2 placed images, a vector curve and some copy and headline text in a group. I wanted to scale the group proportionally and make it bigger, but when I did so the images and the vector curve scaled correctly and the headline text and copy pretty much stayed the same size. No matter which way I tried to do this it didn't work...I just ended up doing this manually (scaling the text manually and separately even though the headline and text was in a group) not sure what I'm doing wrong but I hope it's a simple fix..... 

This seems like a basic thing to be able to do (works in Indesign haha)

Thanks in advance.

> I hope it's a simple fix..... 

It seems to be. What if you select all objects (no need to group) and use the outer handle in the bottom right corner to scale them?

2093983932_scalemultipleselected.jpg.30060b5f67794989d6701cdae57b4150.jpg

macOS 10.12.6,  Macbook Pro 15" + Eizo 24"