You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[FAQ] Which drawing tablets work with Affinity?

• Staff

Most conventional drawing tablets should work fine with Affinity unfortunately there are far too many for us to test them all. However all Wacom tablets we have tested have worked fine so far. If you have connected your tablet and it is picking up your inputs but the app is acting strange (Missing inputs, not rendering brush strokes etc) then I would first recommend making sure you have the latest tablet drivers installed and secondly if you are on Windows try turning off Windows INK as this has been known to cause issues with some tablets. You can find out how to do that here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-ink-workspace-windows-10

If all else fails and you are still unable to get your tablet to work correctly please create a post regarding this in our questions forum found here. Please detail the problem and list the manufacturer and model of your tablet so we can look into this as quickly as possible for you.

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.